21 White Boots every fashion editor wants in her Winter wardrobe!
From high street to high end, Talking-Shop has got you covered! We have combed through brands to find you the most stylish white boots for the season.
So you like the idea of a white boot, but how do you wear it without looking silly. That is the most asked question we get about this trend! You are in luck as we have gathered some very helpful tips
How to wear white boots
1. Try the “bootie”- which is essentially the most popular style of boot this season. The bootie hits the slimmest part of the ankle so it’s very flattering (if you are keen to show of your ankle this is for you!) This also looks fantastic with dresses and skirts for that reason.
2. White Boots look great with denim! So pair with your favourite demin jeans or jacket and you will look ultra on trend.
3. Roll up your denim. Staying on the denim trend- roll up your denim or crop them to show of the white boot/bootie. This has proved to be the most contemporary/ modern way of spotting this trend.
4. The knee length white boot is best worn with a 70’s style floaty dress or midi skirts but we also like it with a mini (that’s not too mini!) you don’t end up looking like a go-go dancer unless that’s the look you are going for.
5. White boots look best when they are clean and well taken care of. If they are scoffed polish them up and clean them. Toothpaste is a great to use when trying to clean white boots * extra tip
But as with all trends and styles, give it a shot and play around with styling options we have provided- and have fun! This is a very transitional trend piece and would look fantastic with your spring/summer pieces as well. You never know, this might turn into a long tern thing!
Till next time we talk shop,
Shop our edit below
Wanting some great coats for Winter? Then go here
Want more? For more Style, Beauty and fun follow along on Instagram